Mission 1 : Process


Mission 1 : The Art of the Animated Gif

For the creativity mission in Creative Digital Media I decided to do it on the art of the animated gif with group members Nasim Slavotic and Shane O'Donnell. We delegated responsibilities between us and together we were able to collaborate together to successful produce a satisfactory presentation.

Process

Goals
The goals of this mission was to, due to research and on-hand experience with gif making, was to have a greater understanding of the animated gif. We intended to have a better idea of the history, story and community involved with the animated gif. To accomplish we had delegated Nasim ans Shane to undergo research about certain aspects relevant to the art of the animated gif I was given the responsibility of creating gifs of my own to insert into our presentation. Another goal was to present this assignment in a way that was of a certain standard and would keep the listeners interested the whole way through. We wanted to allow the listeners to understand as much about the animated gif as we did by the end of the presentation.

End Product Hopes
The end product of this assignment was intended to be a presentation of exceptional quality which allowed the audience to learn all about the art of the animated. The intention was to teach the listeners all about what we had researched as well as presenting the gifs of our own that we had created. We wanted to accomplish this while keeping the audience interested and invested.

Resources
As my role in this mission was to create and to present gifs of my own. To accomplish this I had to use systems that would allow me to achieve this. I used the app "GIF Marker-Editor" to create the gifs of my own, from videos and pictures that I had taken. I also used the website "GIPHY" to use as inspiration towards the gifs that I created.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Lab Exercises

Mission 2 : Process

Mission 3 : Product