Mission 1 : Product

Mission 1 : The Art of the Animated Gif

For the creativity mission in Creative Digital Media I decided to do it on the art of the animated gif with group members Nasim Slavotic and Shane O'Donnell. We delegated responsibilities between us and together we were able to collaborate together to successful produce a satisfactory presentation.

Product

Creation of Product
The creation of the product involved me editing and modifying videos and pictures that I had, and would've taken, on my phone. Using "GIF Maker-Editor" I was able to work my magic on a number of videos and pictures. I wanted to have a variety of gifs in the presentation. I had looped video gifs, as well as recurring image gifs. Using the gis app I was able to adjust the aspect ratio of the image, modify the colour and saturation, decorate the image, add effects, adjust the speed and trim what I pleased. It was these features on "GIF Maker Editor" which allowed me to accomplish the final product on the gifs.

Creation of Presentation
The creation of the presentation involved a simple but effective method. Nasim, Shane and I did initial research about the art of the animated gif and we worked together to put what we had researched into a file on Google Docs. This allowed us to collaborate without needing to meet up. We created the blueprint for what our final product was gonna be which gave us a nice foundation and idea of how to format the final presentation. The final presentation was then made in power point. We felt this was the best form to present in.It was in power point which we inserted what we had researched and the self-made gifs.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Lab Exercises

Mission 2 : Process

Mission 3 : Product