Mission 2 : Reflection



Mission 2

For the culture mission in Creative Digital Media I decided to do it on the internet of things with group members Aoibhe Conway and Kain Bradley. We delegated responsibilities between us and together we were able to collaborate together to successful produce a satisfactory presentation.

Reflection

What I learned
I learned about the internet of things. I learned, via research from the internet and websites, the history of the internet of things, how the internet of things effects our lives, examples of the internet of things in our daily lives and how and where the internet can go in the future.


What I discovered about the mission and myself
During this assignment my learning and experience of working in a group to complete a task further developed and improved. Delegation of responsibilities were spread out more evenly and the quality of work was of a higher standard and communicated well with the other member's work. I also learned about the internet of things. Through research I was able to learn about what the internet of things is and how it can effect our everyday lives. I learned what classifies an object as being a "smart" object and meaning it is a member of the internet of things. I also learned how much the internet of things already effected my life.

Evaluation
Overall I am happy with the final presentation. I felt our group supplied the audience with a sufficient amount of relevant and interesting information about the internet of things. I also felt that power point was aesthetically pleasing and was enough to keep the audience invested. If there was a negative it would be the high volume of text on screen but it was a small con.

Aspects I was most proud of
In my segment of the presentation I was proud of the research upon examples of the internet of things. I felt the inclusion of the smart fridge was very interesting and the audience enjoyed it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission 1 : Process

Creative Lab Exercises

Mission 1 : Reflection