Mission 3 : Reflection



Digital Photography

For the methodology mission in Creative Digital Media I decided to do it on digital journalism with group members Sean Clarke and Melissa Gilmore. We delegated responsibilities between us and together we were able to collaborate together to successful produce a satisfactory presentation.

Reflection

What I learned
During this assignment I developed a better understanding of the top trends of 2019. The top music charts of 2019 were dominated by certain artists that i wasn't aware of eg. Lil Nas X. There were many aspects of the music trends of this year that I was not aware of. Also the movie trends of 2019 were also informative for myself. Researching the success, critically and commercially, of the top movies in 2019 gave me an in-depth look at how successful certain movies were this year. IMDB was a great outlet of information for this. The internet trends was also new for me and I also learned how to do that tiktok dance.

Discovered about your mission and yourself
Once again, I found I developed further in efficiency with working in a group. With this being my third assignment working in a group, I feel a lot more comfortable with it. This as well as the new found information about the top trends of 2019 leaves me happy with the amount I discovered about myself and this mission.

Evaluation
Overall, I feel the video that our group created is of a satisfactory quality. I am happy to present it in front of the whole class. I am confident in the team's work and I am proud of the final product. Down points of the product would be the length of the video, could possibly be a little longer but not a major problem. The voice over may not be the clearest but due to time restrictions we made the best of it. Also Sean took about half an hour to learn the tiktok dance.

Most Proud of
I was a natural at the tiktok dance and I was happy with the final result of the movie quiz.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission 1 : Process

Creative Lab Exercises

Mission 1 : Reflection